AucklandPoetry.com presents Poet Resident JAN OSKAR HANSEN on http://OSKAR.AUCKLANDPOETRY.COM

Monday, May 25, 2009

tre talk

Tree Talk.



Tomorrow, Monday I will go for a long walk in
the bush landscape, so dense that if a boy gets
lost he can disappear forever.

I like Mondays weekend is restrictive walking
about in the boredom of no work, I used to milk
cows, they do not wait for Mondays.

I have many friends in facebook, they send me
picture of themselves playing guitar or football,
and I have no idea who they are.

It’s important to have many friends, something to
do with networking, but I rather have few friends
I can just talk to without preconception.

I hope for rain tomorrow I like sauntering in
the rain, the earth smells good after a good soaking
and makes the old landscape look new

Once I wanted to be a poet, an oak was a tree to
wax lyrical about; now perennials are friends
that kids me about my old passion.

Don’t overdo it I tell them, I might just find
the words which describe you so well that people
will come; chop you down to preserve you.

No comments: