AucklandPoetry.com presents Poet Resident JAN OSKAR HANSEN on http://OSKAR.AUCKLANDPOETRY.COM

Sunday, December 30, 2007

sex for an old man

Sex for an old Man


They are coming nearer those dancing bony old women
who look nice in a Dior dress, but naked has skin that
wraps around them like an old stocking, they have no
tits and could be mistaken for skinny old men who have
had their penises removed. They are coming closer stale
perfume hides not their urinal smell, back against the wall
I have no where to run; “You are as old as us, we are your
only choice for sex, so come lick our cunts, fuck us you
can’t, not with your slack cock, they chant and laugh
loudly to the sound of their own vulgarity. I close my eyes
when I open them again they are transformed into some
obese women, fat as pregnant pigs, with buffalo hides and
udders bigger than prize cows; they too laugh and taunts
my lack of prowess and it strikes me that heroic is an old
man who can fuck an old woman or perhaps it is because
he’s blind and suffers from senility?

No comments: