AucklandPoetry.com presents Poet Resident JAN OSKAR HANSEN on http://OSKAR.AUCKLANDPOETRY.COM

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

liv love and i

Liv love and I

The truth about Liv and I is not easy to tell, as I cannot put
myself in a heroic light. When I saw her I sat at another
table admiring her laughter. She was already a well know
actress, her friends were the smart set, spoke posh, dressed
expensively and had a confidence I could only dream of;
yet one day she did smile my way, whether this was caused
by someone telling her a joke and she just happen to smile
with her enchanting face looking my way I don’t care to
know, but I fell in love with her a worship that lasted for years,
I traveled long to see her appear in a theatre, every move she
made I saw many time; distressingly I also saw grow old and
somehow she disappeared from my life. I’m old and she is
no longer young, she means nothing to me anymore, but I do
remember her well; Liv Ullman is her unforgettable name.

No comments:

Blog Archive