AucklandPoetry.com presents Poet Resident JAN OSKAR HANSEN on http://OSKAR.AUCKLANDPOETRY.COM

Friday, August 24, 2007

seen and not forgotten

Seen and Never Forgotten

Nine o’clock an autumnal evening I had been playing
monopoly at a friend’s house and lost, my friend,
who also was the banker, won. To save time going
home I jumped over fences, ran through other people’s
gardens when I saw it; through a French window,
a huge female body, white as snow, enormous breasts
with big carmine tits, and further down a shimmering
blond triangle. She stood near the fireplace warming
her delectable body after a bath, flames danced, hissed,
stretched and tried, in vain to embrace this Rubenesque
painting of enticing womanhood. I say that now, but
then I was awestruck, feared I might go blind; told my
brother, he feigned deep disinterest, but asked in which
house the Valkyrian lived.

No comments:

Blog Archive