AucklandPoetry.com presents Poet Resident JAN OSKAR HANSEN on http://OSKAR.AUCKLANDPOETRY.COM

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

The assassination

The Assassination

“No officer, you don’t get it, the sward wasn’t
meant to hurt anyone it was for cutting treads
that keeps my family bonds together to a false
past. The general had money, beside we had
let him see my aunt’s tits; wasn’t happy, wanted
to feel them too; she called him an old pervert
refused to let him touch her. He declined, to pay-
as agreed- I rattled the sward, to jolt him sir,
He attacked me, charging like demented hen,
ran into sward and swore I’m no hero, when real
assassins came and shot him death, I fled; as he
fell, and as if by magic, his uniform was too big,
the killers ran off too, one of them, the one with
the limp, had a wooden leg.

No comments:

Blog Archive